One of the biggest obstacles to FPV can be your wife. FPVmap recently received the message ‘Nice comparison table, I’m showing this to my wife in an effort to explain why it’s imperative that I upgrade from the wizard x220 😁’. We’ve already helped this FPV enthusiast reason with his wife but there is much more we can do. Here we present 10 reasons why you must FPV. Dedicate these reasons to memory and get off the hook!
10 reasons why you must FPV
1. My quad keeps me fit, climbing trees and searching bushes
2. My quad keeps me diplomatic, reasoning with dog walkers and authorities
3. I’m training for the olympics, because FPV racing will surely become an olympic event
4. My quad costs less than your clothes and shopping trips
5. My quad keeps my senses sharp, for the bedroom
6. My quad keeps me faithful, its not a younger women
7. My quad stops me turning to drink, drugs and cigarettes
8. My quad stops me watching porn
9. Running a quad develops my patience, which I need for your parents
10. My quad costs less to fix than the dog
If you don’t have a wife yet, find yourself a nice girl who flies FPV or embraces your hobby (dating section of FPVmap under construction). Credit to Christopher G, Ryan M, Anth B, Shaun I, Patrick C and Nick AW for their contributions. Now that you’re off the hook, explore FPV quadcopters or wings and quadcopter parts below.